Facials & Beauty Services
Book Katy Appointment
Book Ft. Lauderdale Appointment
Reverse Stubborn Signs of Aging
Reveal a more youthful complexion in minutes with Botox. We offer 4 leading neurotoxins (Botox, Dysport, Jeuveau, and Xeomin) that temporarily erase fine lines & wrinkles and prevent new facial wrinkles from forming so you can enjoy a more renewed appearance.
- Reverse Fine Lines & Wrinkles: Erase years of aging in a matter of minutes for refreshingly smoother, tighter, firmer skin results.
- Prevent New Facial Wrinkles: Prevent new facial lines and wrinkles from forming so you can enjoy your youthful glow even longer.
- Reduce Excessive Sweating: Block the effects of excessive sweating (hyperhidrosis) to feel more comfortable and confident in your skin.
- Relieve Migraines: Safely treat uncomfortable migraines for pain-relieving results to increase your physical health and quality of life.
- Quick & Convenient Treatment: With treatments typically under 15 minutes, patients enjoy convenient treatments with zero recovery time required.
- Natural-Looking Results: Enhance your natural beauty and embrace younger-looking results to look and feel more confident in your skin at any age.
Wrinkle Reduction Treatment
Botox, Dysport, Jeuveau, and Xeomin are neurotoxins that temporarily paralyze specific muscles from contracting to help reverse fine lines and wrinkles and prevent new facial lines from forming. Before treatment, our team will assess your aesthetic concerns to determine which neurotoxin (or combination of treatments) best aligns with your exact needs.
Is this treatment safe?
Yes, millions of people worldwide have used Botox to temporarily reverse stubborn fine lines and wrinkles. Each of our 4 neurotoxin treatments is safe, effective, and involves minimal pain and discomfort.
When will I start to notice results?
Most patients start to notice results within a matter of days post-treatment. Expect to notice your complete results about 2 weeks after treatment.
How long will my results last?
Expect your results to last anywhere from 3 to 6 months depending on the type of neurotoxin treatment you receive, as well as the severity of your aesthetic concerns. Routine follow-up treatments are recommended to maintain your desired results.
Which neurotoxin treatment is right for me?
We currently offer 4 types of neurotoxins: Botox, Dysport, Jeuveau, and Xeomin. Before treatment, our team will carefully assess your aesthetic needs to determine which injectable is right for you.